House of Skip

Monday, August 19, 2013

Skip's Tropical Treat- A recipe

My new favorite thing to do is take frozen fruit and whip it around in my food processor for a yummy dessert. Sometimes I mix fun things in with it and make tasty combinations. This one is my new favorite.

1 cup frozen pineapple
1/2 cup frozen mango
1 ripe banana
1 TBSP of coconut flakes (unsweetened)
*amounts are not exact, I just eyeball it, but to give you an idea this made enough for about a 1 cup serving for 2 people.

Put it all in the food processor, turn it on and hold on. The frozen fruit tends to make my food processor "jump around" a bit as it breaks it up, once it becomes smooth it will stop. Whiz it around until it is your desired texture, this one come out pretty creamy because of the banana. I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture. I promise to share one in the future.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment