House of Skip

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello Readers!

This is just a quick note from Skip.

For a few years now, I've been writing reviews and other observations on a domain which I acquired through another site. I am transitioning to this new format and I hope everyone enjoys it.

To my new readers, I say welcome and I hope that you will find my past reviews helpful, where possible (and when I do not forget) I will post the original date of the blog review.

To my faithful readers, I hope this transition is smooth and you will be able to find all the old reviews you know and love, as well as read all the new ones. Our rating system at House of Skip (1-5 cosmos, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent) is under going some changes. We here at House of Skip want to bring you the most relevant information in addition to entertaining you. We will take some time to try out some new rating system ideas and hope that if you have any feedback you will be willing to share it (new readers too).

Thanks all for your continued (or new) support! Stay tuned for more adventures from Skip and her companion.

xoxoxo,

Skip <3

No comments:

Post a Comment